Mission and Values
We enhance the health and well-being of the communities we serve through excellence, compassion and respect for every person.
The mission of Eden Medical Center is carried out by our Board of Directors, employees, physicians and volunteers who are committed to:
- Providing our patients and their families with the highest quality medical care and customer service.
- Creating standards of excellence to ensure quality and value for our patients.
- Maintaining a financially sound organization through effective clinical and administrative
- Encouraging a culture that supports employees and physicians in developing their skills and talents
The People of Eden are committed to these core values:
- Excellence: We exceed customer expectations by delivering premier clinical quality and maintaining the highest levels of safety.
- Compassion and Caring: We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness and respect.
- Honesty and Integrity: We act openly and truthfully in everything we do.
- Teamwork: We recognize that the power of our combined efforts exceeds what we can accomplish individualy, and we are accountable to each other and our customers.
- Community: We work to understand and best serve the diverse needs of our communities.
- Affordability: We deliver healthcare efficiently by using resources responsibly.
- Innovation: We continually create, seek out and adopt new ways of providing value to our customers, rapidly moving from idea to execution.