The Infusion Center offers a calm and nurturing infusion services environment to both cancer and non-cancer patients.
We are conveniently located at Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley and provide expert infusion care close to home.
Infusion Services Offered:
- Administration of intravenous medications including antibiotics, immune-modulating therapies (monoclonal antibodies, chemotherapy)
- Blood and blood product transfustions
- Maintenance PICC lines, vascular ports and other central lines
- Bone density agents
- Intravenous hydration and electrolyte replacement
Patient Services and Convenience
We offer a variety of services to make your visit with us more comfortable:
- Language interpreter services (please let us know when you make your appointment if you need interpreter services, including ASL)
- Free valet parking service (7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Complimentary food and beverages during your appointment
- A flat-screen TV with cable service at each spacious infusion station
Open 24 Hours a Day
Any time of day or night, the Infusion Center is here for you. Eden's Infusion Center is open for appointments seven days a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Eden Medical Center
20103 Lake Chabot Road
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Open 24 hours a day
Referrals can be faxed to (510) 727-3348 or ordered through Sutter Health's electronic health records.
Patients can make an appointment for infusion services by calling the Universal Care Unit at (510) 727-3248.
If you would like more information about the Infusion Center at Eden Medical Center, please call (510) 727-3248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.